Vegan walnut burrito power lunch!
Simple meals that pack a lot of nutrients are necessary in our busy lives. Here's a recipe that you can pre-make and assemble anytime.
○ 1 cup Sprouted Black Bean Organic Brown Rice blend (cook directions on package)
○ mince & Sautee 4 garlic cloves in oil of your choice
○ chop 1 cup walnuts. Add to garlic and toast for 3 mins
○ Add cooked rice to pan
○ Add 1 cup diced tomatoes, peppers, corn. Stir
○ Add 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp oregano, salt and pepper to taste
Cook for 10 mins on medium low heat
The walnuts add such a great crunch.
Guacamole - avocado, cilantro, juice of 1 lime, pinch of sea salt
Pile it all into a wrap of your choice (we used ancient grain), add more veggies, and enjoy!
The sprouted Black Bean rice blend is a complete protein and adds an amazing texture with the walnuts! Let us know what you think! I also added more Guac to each bite!