6-Grain Sprouted French Lentils (1.5kg)
This 6-grain sprouted French lentil blend is nutrient dense and satisfying! Not to mention, packed full of plant-based protein.
Ingredients: sprouted French lentils, quinoa, wild rice, brown rice, split peas and hulled mullet
Cook time: 20 minutes
1.5 kg Bag
Peas and grains are natural agricultural products. Despite use of modern agricultural equipment, it is not always possible to remove all foreign material. Sort and rinse prior to cooking.
- Rinse 1 cup of blend in cold water and strain. Repeat 2 times.
- In a small pot, combine 1 cup of rinsed blend and 2 cups of water.* Bring to a boil on med/high heat.
- Reduce heat to low/medium simmer, COVER and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
To Prepare in rice cooker please follow cookers instructions and use same water ratios. Add more water if needed to reach desired texture.
* Substitute water for broth/stock for enhanced flavour.