Wild Rice in Minutes
Pure Organic Wild Rice in Minutes!
Considered the caviar of grains, wild rice is a superfood that gives you a nutty bold flavour with a satisfying chew texture. Grown in Northern part of Canada.
We've created a way to shorten the cook time from 60 minutes to 10 with our Wild Rice in minutes. No matter how busy you are, you can now fit this amazing grain to your life - and add fibre, vitamins and plant-based proteins while you're at it!
Add this to any of your favourite rice and grain dishes, including salad, soups, bowls, filler in wraps, and chili!
Non-GMO | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Organic
1 bag (120 g)
3 pack (3x 120g)
1 bag (1 kg)
Cooks in 10 Minutes!
Try our Organic Wild Rice Stirfry In Minutes Recipe! << Click here!
- Combine 1.5 cups (approx. 100 g Floating Leaf wild rice with 2 cups (approx. 500 mL) of water in a large saucepan.
- Stir briefly to fully submerge the rice in water.
- Cover and bring to gentle boil on medium heat.
- Time for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off heat and leave the saucepan on heat source depending on desired texture.
- Drain excess water.
- Serve or season and serve.
* Substitute water for broth/stock for enhanced flavour.