- 1 full length wild salmon fillet
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup of Kozlik’s Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup of Floating Leaf Wild Rice, cooked to package directions
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare salmon to grill by coating ion 1 tbsp olive oil, the garlic, and Salt & pepper to taste.
- Grill salmon to liking
- Add to cooked rice the lemon juice, 1 tbsp of olive oil, ¼ cup of chopped parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Create a bed of rice on a platter, lay grilled salmon on top
- Spread an even layer of Dijon all over salmon
- Sprinkle with the rest of the chopped parsley
- Serve with fresh lemon slices
Photos and recipe by @find_wellness