Ancient Wild Rice Blend
This Ancient Wild Rice Blend features five unique textures and five different flavours. It is high in plant-based protein, excellent source of fiber, carbohydrates, and energy.
Use this blend in many recipes, including: Buddha bowls side dishes, soups, salads, stuffings & more!
Vegan | Non-GMO | Gluten Free
Ingredients: Red Quinoa, Sprouted Crimson Lentils, White Sorghum, Brown Rice, Wild Rice
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Bring 2 cups water to gentle boil in a small pot.
2. Stir in 1 cup of Floating Leaf blend.
3. COVER tightly and reduce heat to LOW simmer. Cook 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let stand (with lid) until desired texture is reached. (5 mins)
5. Drain excess water if needed. Season as desired.
* Add more water if needed to reach desired texture.
* Substitute water with broth/stock for enhanced flavour.
COOK LIKE PASTA.